Monday 30 December 2013

Sandra Brownlee workshop



a little while ago i mentioned that Sandra Brownlee will be teaching a workshop in South Australia.

while it is a way off yet [October] already three places are taken. Her class at Geelong Forum filled ages ago so it's worth making a commitment soon if you're thinking of attending.

more details here

i will definitely be there...i'm cooking lunches for the class!! but before you think i've leapt into the realm of workshop hosting. no, it isn't me.

Jenni Worth is the brave soul taking bookings. and if you click on her name it will take you to her email address and you can drop her a line. or two.

1 comment:

  1. I took her class in Scotland and it was life changing. I would take it again and again and again. I would take it in Australia if I were not also teaching at the Geelong forum.

    ReplyDelete